We have listed a few ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ for you!
- Sign up here
- Fill in all required fields
- Log in with personal details
After completing the initial registration you can proceed and create your instructor profile!
- Log into your personal account with the registration details
- Scroll down to “Tutor & Instructors”
- Click on “Edit Teaching profile”
- Fill out all required fields
- Attach good quality photos of the class
- Once all information is completed click submit
- All information will be displayed on “Dashboard”
No instructor profile is complete until classes are added!
To add classes:
- Log into your personal account and go to “Add class”
- Fill out all the required fields by providing as much information as possible
- Attach good quality photos of the class to showcase the experience
- If you have a video of the class is even better. So just share the link so potential learners can have a better understanding about the class
- Click save
Once this step is completed, you can start already receiving inquiries and bookings. We give you the flexibility to choose the best way for you to acquire students. You can either choose the active approach which requires you to look and respond to learners´ request or you can go with a more passive one, which means learners will go through the platform and make a booking. If you cannot decide, then do not worry, you can do both.u cannot decide, then do not worry, you can do both.
- Always provide sufficient information about the class to make it easier for the learner to decide
- Use good quality photos and preferably while the class is conducted
- Each class must have its own profile and details
- List as many classes as possible as it becomes more competitive
- Edit Teacher Profile: Adjust or add information to your teaching profile.
- Edit Class Listing: Add classes or delete them or adjust information of your classes.
- Learners’Inquiries: See if you have any new inquiries of students.
- Purchase Credits: Buy your credits for you to get more learners.
- Tutor Membership: Get your membership and than get unlimited students for a period of time!
- Video Shooting:
- Swimming Lesson: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQiGmojv37A
- Math Centre: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkGYqzbK8BU
- Badminton Lesson: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO2LYrJ7B1s
Video Shooting Package
Price RM 599 includes (Partially sponsored by AOne)
- Include transportation to your centre
- Include 2-hour shooting
- Include video production
- Include video offline editing
- Aone will help to market & promote to get more learners
- You have soft copy of the video so you can promote yourselves also
- Include social media marketing
Contact us at 017-7105840 for to get this offer!
Why partner with us?
More and more learners are visiting our platform on daily basis to search for classes in Malaysia, from educational classes all the way to extracurricular lessons. Through AOne you can easily find and acquire students, grow your business and increase revenue.
You can sign up for free – we earn only when you earn!
Creating a profile and listing classes on our platform is totally Free. You can showcase as many classes as you wish to attract more and more students. You only have to use credits when contacting a learner or responding to inquiries.
Unlike other similar platforms, we help our partners in many ways to maximise their student numbers. Besides listing the centres on the platform, we also enable our partners to actively look and contact students who are interested, providing a two-fold benefits.
Extensive advertising to increase visibility
With our expertise in online marketing strategy, we continuously promote our partners and their classes through several channels to our learners´ community to guarantee greater reach and online presence. Therefore, by joining our platform you will be able to gain higher visibility and at the same time build and strengthen your brand.
Our purpose is to help our partners to succeed and we pride ourselves for the support we provide to our partners. We have set up a team primarily dedicated to help you. If you have any issues or questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I contact learners?
You can receive and contact learners when you using the platform to respond to inquiries or requests by using the credit system.
When will I get the contact details of the learners?
You can get the contact detail of the learner when choosing the active approach which means applying for requests posted by the learners. Once you find a suitable request you can use credits to reveal the contact number and contact them.
Can I add more than one class under my profile?
We strongly advise you to create a list of all classes that you offer. The more classes you enlist the higher the chances for visibility on Google.
Do I have to follow market price?
You do not necessarily have to follow the market price. However, we will highly recommend you to conduct a small analysis regarding the price range in the market before concluding on a price. If your price is considerably higher than the market price, it would be beneficial to clearly emphasise your advantage and the value you offer that differentiates you from other centres.
What’s the difference between instructor and learning institution?
If you are a freelance instructor or instructor who is having a small group class, you may register your lesson under Instructor Profile to promote your own teaching portfolio.
If you are an institution owner, for instance, the owner of a tuition center or music school, you may register your Institution to promote your learning institution in our community.
How am I charged for this service?
It is absolutely free to sign up and list your classes on AOne platform. You will be charged only 20% fee when a learner directly books your class through our platform. Alternatively, by choosing the active approach you can purchase credits or be our premium member and utilise them to respond to inquiries and contact learners.
Can I teach for free?
Yes, you can. But this is only applicable for the charity and community services. Our service is free for you if you wish to do some charity through lessons, for instance, giving private tuition to orphans. We love charity!
Can I ask someone to replace me as the instructor if I can’t make it at the agreed time due to some emergency?
We highly advise you to conduct the class on a different date after the discussion with the learner, since the learner has chosen you as his/her instructor! This is to secure your rating and review from the learner. However, you may get a replacement for you only if the learner agrees.
I do manage a pool of instructors and/or teachers, can I use AOne?
Yes! You may join us as an institution instead of freelance instructor. You can list down the lesson packages available in your institution and do arrange the class with your own pool of instructors when there is a booking from learners.
What is the review and rating system?
Similar to some hotel booking websites, review and rating are very crucial for your online reputation. It will boost the sales of your class and business, and also give some insights on the quality of the class to other learners.
Who can leave a review and rating?
Not everyone can leave their review. Only learners who have enrolled to your class through My AOne are able to leave a review and rating.
What should I do if I think I receive an unfair review?
You may contact us at email@example.com and let us know your concern.