Top 5 AOne Cooking and Baking Providers!
Baking is a wonderful way to spark a lifelong love of the kitchen in your children. It teaches kids about the processes of cooking: following a recipe , measuring, combining ingredients and applying heat to create a wonderful transformation. It’s messy (and therefore fun!) and the results are hard to resist. We have listed the top 5 AOne Cooking and Baking Providers!
Carol Music and Learning Centre is targeting on young children from 3+ years old with fun learning music, art and baking courses in a friendly environment.
They provide Play By Ear and special aural training program for all music courses to nurture and developing quality students from all angle.
What they teach are:
- Kitchen safety
- Dinner etiquette and Manners
- Practice rolling
- Tearing and Tossing
- Food pyramid, nutrition and eating healty
- Practice stirring and basic bake recipe
- Adding Ingredients
- Creating and Being Creative
- Practice Measuring
- Helping in the Kitchen / Pantry
- Basic introduction of the history of each cake, muffin etc
- Name of each ingredients and their purpose
- Menu including: basic candy, snack, cup cake, cake, muffin, pastry, pie, cookies
- Describe and explanation of the stirring process,
- Purpose and differentiation of types of flour, sugar
- Scrubbing vegetables and fruits
- Covering beans with water to soak
- Washing table with a cleaning rag
- Tearing lettuce
- Stirring dough
- Spreading with a dull knife or child safe knife
- Pouring ingredients
- Adding pre-measured ingredients
- Gathering ingredients
- Helping setting table
- Greasing pans
- Opening packages
- Peeling eggs, oranges, bananas
- Crushing chips, crackers, etc. for toppings
We have listed some of the classes Carol Music and Learning Centre provides!
- Little Carol Bakers Class In Wangsa Maju (LCB)
- Intermediate Carol Creative Baking Class In Wangsa Maju (ICB)
Junior Nutri Chef believes in through food and nutrition education, and equipping children with the right diet concept and cooking skills, the children are all set to grow healthily and happily!!
At this centre, they provide more than just cooking/baking classes. The friendly dietitian are here to teach them about the nutritional value behind all the foods they prepare and how to eat a balance diet. They noticed that children learn better, remember more when there is hands on activities and children generally love to handle food. We incorporate their love to create, innovate, with educational objectives and expand their knowledge, develop their right brain.
They have a big spacious place that is child-friendly, with bright coloured walls to stimulate their brain. There is a comfortable waitingi area for parents who would like to linger around. They host baking parties for children where they can bake their own birthday cakes, enjoy while baking with their friends.
We have listed some of the classes Junior Nutri Chef provides!
- Culinary Tour To India – Samosa And Tamarind Chutney In Puchong
- Cooking From The Heart – Introduction To Molecular Gastronomy In Puchong
- School Holiday Program – Eat Well, Get Fit, Self Defense (Muay Thai And Cooking Class In Puchong)
Thomas is Hotel and Tourism management graduate and has an extensive working experience as a Chef in five star hotels in Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore. During his working stint in the Grand Hyatt Singapore, he represented the Country in an International culinary competition organised by WACS, held in Norway. He led the team to win a Gold and a Bronze medal. Years later, he returned to his homeland Malaysia to coach and inspire young chefs as a Chef lecturer in KDU university college, school of culinary arts, majoring in competitive cooking and fine art of cooking. He has great passion for imparting his skills and knowledge to the younger generation and the little chefs academy will be a perfect platform to do so.
We have listed some of the classes Thomas & Little Chefs Academy provides!
Hello, my name Hasniza. I have been in a restaurant business for over 20 years in United State. I have a cafe which offer a baking and cooking classes as one of the activity every weekend. I am sure we can have fun while learning how to cook other countries cuisines and experiences a bit of their lifestyle. I hope to hear from you soon.
Qualification ,Certificate and Awards:
Wilton Method of Baking and Decorating. Institute of culinary education NY, USA.
Age : 48 Year(s)
Gender : Female
Teaching Experience : 20 Year(s)
Main Teaching Subject & Topic : cooking
We have listed some of the classes Hasnizah Hamzah provides!
Your health。Their mission
We have listed some of the classes Nature Concept TCM Healtcare provides!